Youth Sports Scholarships

Many youth sports leagues qualify for the JC Parks Foundation scholarship program.

Youth scholarships are available to Jefferson City area families who need financial assistance so their children can participate in organized recreation activities.

How it works:

  1. Complete a scholarship application.
  2. Once approved, you will receive a credit from JC Parks Foundation for each child in your household to use on the current year’s eligible programs.
  3. When registering for eligible programs, you are responsible for 20% of the program fee. The remaining 80% of the fee will be paid from your child’s Foundation credit.
  4. All credits expire on December 31. Scholarship applications need to be submitted every year.

Most youth sports leagues along with other youth programs are eligible for scholarship funding, including:

  • Recreational Volleyball
  • Recreational Baseball/Softball
  • NFL Flag Football
  • Jr. NBA/Jr. WNBA Basketball
  • Ineligible programs include leagues with team registration

A list of ineligible programs, general scholarship details, and the application can be found here.

Questions? Email Laurence Hogg, JC Parks Community Equity and Inclusion Manager, or call (573) 634-6492.

Youth Sports Scholarships
Click "Register Here" for scholarship application.
Activity Number: n/a

Fees

20% of program fee
(Remaining 80% is paid by JC Parks Foundation)

Session Dates

January 1 - December 31, 2021

Program Days

n/a

Registration Dates

January 1 - December 31, 2021

Youth Sports Scholarships
Click "Register Here" for scholarship application.
Activity Number: n/a

Session Dates

January 1 - December 31, 2021

Program Days

n/a

Registration Dates

January 1 - December 31, 2021


Fees

20% of program fee
(Remaining 80% is paid by JC Parks Foundation)

REGISTER HERE