From simple campgrounds with a fire pit and log seating to more complete campgrounds with a concrete pad and all the utilities, JC Parks offers several camping options – Just Outside Your Door.
RV Camping @ Binder Park
Primitive Camping @ Noren River Access
Positioned along the northern bank of the Missouri River, three primitive camping sites are available for drop in stays. You’ll find them in the North Jefferson Recreation Area in close proximity to Carl R. Noren Missouri River Access, Katy Trail State Park, and the Missouri River pedestrian/bike bridge. Secure your spot upon arrival at the Trailhead Kiosk, located at Wilson’s Serenity Point.
Reservations may only be made for RV campsites at Binder Park. Contact the campground host at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 636-0665 if you have any questions or to secure your reservations. Primitive camp sites at Noren River Access are first-come, first-served.
Binder Park, 200 Campground Ct.
Covered Picnic Table
Bring Your Y Attachment/Hose
Noren River Access, 450 Cottonwood Dr.
No Reservations Accepted
Pay at Trailhead Kiosk
Includes Fire Pit
Includes Log Seating
Includes Picnic Table
Includes Lamp Pole
- There is a 2 car limit per site. If additional parking is needed for visitors, they must park at the bathhouse parking area or outside the campground gate by the empty field and walk to the campsite.
- The campground speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Do not burn trash in the fire pit. Dispose of ALL trash in the containers around the campground
- If you are a smoker, DO NOT throw butts on the ground around the campsite. Dispose of them in a container then place them in one of the trash cans located throughout the campground.
- Do not switch/change campsites without prior approval from the host.
- Tent camping is permitted with a 2 tent limit per site. No extended stay tent camping is allowed.
- All vehicles and trailers must be kept on paved surfaces at all times. Do not park in empty sites or in the mulched area of your site.
- Quiet hours must be observed between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Authorities WILL be contacted if necessary. No campsite may be left unattended for over a period of 48 hours.
- No stay may extend beyond 14 days without an extended stay form being submitted and approved by the Program Manager for Outdoor Recreation of JC Parks. To request an extended stay, contact the Binder campground host at (573) 636-0665. Click here for the extended stay application.
- The gate may be closed between 10:30 and 11:00 PM, it will be reopened around 7:00 AM. You do not have a curfew and visitors do not need to be gone before it closes. It is NEVER locked, all we ask is that if it is closed when you get to it, please close it behind you.
- The use of firearms and/or fireworks is prohibited.
- Draining waste water or gray water on the ground is prohibited.
- Sewer hose collars are required.
- Open fires are not permitted, use the provided fire pits only.
- No cutting of trees, flowers or shrubbery is permitted.
Campers who are granted extended stays agree to pay every two weeks in advance. A deposit for the first two weeks will be taken upon approval of their extended stay application.
Check-in time is 2:00 PM.
Check-Out time is 1:00 PM, please do not ask for a late check-out. If you are at an event that will not allow you to be gone by the scheduled check-out time, let the hosts know that you will need to pay for an additional day.
Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to scheduled arrival date will refunded their $26 deposit. Cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date will forfeit the $26 deposit.
Extended stay reservations that cancel at least 10 days prior to scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund. Extended stay cancellations received within 10 days will receive half of the current two-week rental fee.
Grey Water Dumping Station
Fees: $10. RV dumping station at Binder Lake Campgrounds located just past the campground host office.